2021 Photograph Competition
Enter your photos in the 2021 Photograph Competition and win prizes!
2021's theme was chosen at the AGM and is
Plague, virus, decay, recovery and revival.
That should give you plenty of scope.
Karin Fremer has very kindly agreed to be the judge.
There will be four prizes of £20, £10, £5 and £5 vouchers to spend at the shop!
Instructions for how to enter your photographs will be sent in due course, but meanwhile get snapping. The rules for the competiton are given below.
For those who don't know how the competition usually works, have a look at the 2019 photo competiton result.
- The closing date for entries will be on 31 October 2021. The winners will be announced at the Allotment Harvest Supper on Saturday 13 November 2021, if we are able to hold the harvest supper this year.
- The photographs will be judged by Karin Fremer whose decsion will be final.
- The prizes will be vouchers to be spent at the shop: first prize £20, second prize £10, third prize £5 and a people's prize of £5, voted for at the Harvest Supper.
- A maximum of three entries per photographer are allowed.
- By submitting your photo(s), you are allowing the allotment association to use the photo(s) on the allotment website, with attribution to the author.
- All entries must be of photos taken on the allotments. Photos clearly from your own plot will be given extra consideration by the judge.
- In the event of any other question, the decision of the allotment committee will be final.