2021 Photograph Competition
Enter your photos in the 2021 Photograph Competition and win a prize!
2021's theme was chosen at the AGM and is
Plague, virus, decay, recovery and revival. That should give you plenty of scope. Karin Fremer has very kindly agreed to be the judge.
There will be four prizes of £20, £10, £5 and £5 vouchers to spend at the shop!
Normally the photos would be shown at the Allotment Association Harvest Supper, and the winners announced there. The Harvest Supper is currently scheduled for the evening of Saturday 13 November but it is not yet clear if the supper will go ahead during this plague year. The people's prize is normally voted for at the supper. If we don't hold it this year I expect we will hold an electronic vote for the people's prize.
To enter photos:
Email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include your name and the title by which you wish your photo to be known.
Please note: your entry won't appear here immediately you send it, because I have to do some things to make it happen. If you are concerned you can't see your wonderful work of art, drop me a note to prompt me to make sure it gets displayed. Give it a day though before you contact me.
Click on the photo below to see all the entries so far.
- The closing date for entries will be on 31 October 2021. The winners will be announced either at the Allotment Harvest Supper on Saturday 13 November 2021 or via email.
- The photographs will be judged by Karin Fremer. Her decision will be final.
- The prizes will be vouchers to be spent at the shop: first prize £20, second prize £10, third prize £5 and a people's prize of £5.
- A maximum of three entries per photographer are allowed.
- By submitting your photo(s), you are allowing the allotment association to use the photo(s) on the allotment website, with attribution to the author.
- All entries must be of photos taken on the allotments. Photos clearly from your own plot will be given extra consideration by the judge(s).
- In the event of any other question, the decision of the allotment committee will be final.