2018 Photograph Competition
Hugh Palmer has again judged the entries for us.
What a bumper crop! Congratulations to all who submitted so many colourful photos. In ascending order:
- A special mention for Amélie Watson, for her exuberant “Floral Symphony”.
"Floral Symphony" by Amélie Watson (14)
- Third prize to Noah Wolton’s "Found Colour", a truly radical approach.
"Found Colour (own Plot)" by Noah Wolton
- Second to Sue Ledwith. Her picture "Edible Jewels" gained points for depth and drama.
"Edible Jewels" by Sue Ledwith
- First to Alice Farmery’s “Forced Rhubarb” whose restrained colour scheme and elegant composition won her the top laurels.
"Forced Rhubarb" by Alice Farmery
- At the Harvest Supper last Saturday 17'th November, the "People's Prize" was voted on and awarded to Florence Rossignol for "Tropical Jungle".
"Tropical Jungle" by Florence Rossignol